Another creative and super delicious, yet super easy, non-alcoholic cocktail from our mates at Bodhi. If you've even been to Bodhi you'll know-how the fig trees there define the alfresco dining area...so what better to pair with the Golden Emperor. Genius! And so very tasty.
Non - Alcoholic Fig Gimlet
- Muddle half the fig in a cocktail shaker, or glass
- Add in Golden Emperor, coffee, sugar and ice, cover top and shake
- Fine strain your mixture into a glass over ice
- Garnish with coffee beans, and enjoy!
Simple Syrup Ingredients:
- 100g white sugar
- 100ml water
- Bring water to boil
- Add in sugar, stir constantly as sugar dissolves in boiling water
- Once the sugar has completely dissolved, reduce heat, cover, and allow to simmer for 10 minutes
- Remove from stove, and allow to cool and mixture thicken
- Mixture can be stored in glass bottle or jar, and lasts up to 6 months