Here is a tasty alcohol-free recipe that's perfect as we head into the warmer months. If you don't have a soda stream to make the sparking cucumber water (or simply couldn't be quite bothered with it - we understand) we've added a workaround. Straight into it then:
- 60 mL Green Grover alcohol-free spirit
- 800 mL of water
- A small cucumber, sliced thin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp sugar (leave it out if you wish...or more to live dangerously)
- 1 lemon rinds
- Mint for extra garnish
For the cucumber water:
- Add the sliced cucumbers, lemon rinds, salt & sugar to a pitcher or water
- For sparkling water, just add it all into a soda stream bottle.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight
To build the drink:
- Add ice, Green Grocer alcohol-free spirit to a short glass
- Pour over sparkling cucumber & lemon water
- Add garnishes
- Take your paths off. Just kidding.
If cucumber water sounds like hard work.
- Just use a good lemonade & sparkling water mix - half & half.